SOFT-BALL CRICKET SUMMER CAMPS 2020
Malahide Cricket Club are delighted to formally announce our Summer 2020 Soft-ball Cricket Camps.
Our camps are excellent opportunities for young people to have fun, make new friends, learn new skills and play loads of cricket, in a safe and welcoming environment.
- The weekly dates of each camp are: 27th - 31st July and 10th - 14th August.
- Monday to Friday each week.
- Two separate age-groups depending on what Class they were in during the 2019/20 academic year:
- "Mini's" Senior Infants to 2nd Class.
- "Maxi's" 3rd Class to 6th Class.
- "Mini's" 915am arrival for a 930am start. 12pm finish and collection each day.
- "Maxi's" 1245pm arrival for a 1pm start. 330pm finish and collection each day.
- Open to Girls and Boys of all abilities including beginners.
Due to high demand, there is very limited availability left on all our camps:
- Minis Week 1 - 5 spaces left
- Maxis Week 1 - ****FULLY BOOKED****
- Minis Week 2 - ****FULLY BOOKED****
- Maxis Week 2 - 8 spaces left
Please contact Michael Hingston on email@example.com for more information on how to book.